Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Holiday Rudeness

  1. #1
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Is Rudeness more abound around the holidays? people tired of packed stores, frustrated with it all, can't stand to wait in line.. no patience.

    anything....Or is there more smiles, giving nature..

    Just curious what peoples experiences are?

  2. #2
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    very cool Pnsonr *S*


    all ready for the upcoming holiday?

  4. #4
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    hey thanks ...

    i'm as ready as i'll ever be *G*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you ever get the feeling we're all alone? *L*

    I'd tell ya to come talk to me sometime but since you don't have Icq... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] or maybe you dont' want to talk.. hmmmm *G* a man of few words.


    how bout msn?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs Jules*..I'd be in here more often if I could just get in..*mumbles something about ancient computer locking up all the time mumble mumble mumble*..*L*..

    I dislike holiday shopping so much..the lines at checkouts..the rude customers..the driving hell in the carparks..Im glad I did my present shopping last month before the rush and crush..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lady Belle!

    Oh wow! *G* its been along time since I've seen you. How've you been?

    I too got all but a few small things done last month before the mad rush began. Its a nice feeling. Hubby finished up his shopping yesterday.

    The other thing thats depressing though, is those wonderful sales they have after Christmas? I never have the money to get things that I'd like to *L* new Christmas decorations etc.... Its a viscious cycle

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know..and each and every year you tell yourself that your gonna save money so you can go buy up big on the post christmas sales and you never do..Im one of those people..*L*

    And Im doing fantastic..I spent $196 on a haircut today..*gasp!!!!* [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ...but damn..I look fine!!!..*LMAO*

  9. #9
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    for $196 they best be cuttin every hair on your body!!
    *LOL*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    $196 for a haircut? I dont' think I've ever seen a haircut that cost that much.. *L* and I complain over the $30 I usually have to spend.

    *G* I bet you wook mahhhhvelous!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •